Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blogging… and Agendas

I’ve realized that the less I blog the more my personal diary entries are. This lead me to start thinking about why people blog; which in turn lead me to this conclusion on types of blogging:


Type1: sharing thoughts “any kind of thoughts” with the world

Usually unplanned expressions of emotions or reactions to personal or
local/international incidents. Emotional and spontaneous people. My suddenly
disappear and come back.

Type2: reporting or analyzing news
Has someone on the inside… and letting us know what’s going on beyond
information on the newspapers. Usually conspiracy theory lovers… be it in
politics or otherwise. Committed bloggers.

Type3: propaganda la politica

Playing for a team. Rationalizing the wrong; and promoting the right. Advocates
his team/party’s agenda with much commitment. Admirable and funny commitment…
though sometimes only on the outside. Committed until things fall apart.
Type4: Comic relief attempts

I say attempts since some aren’t funny… but they try. Might love attention; and
maybe very frustrated with almost everything. In some, nothing is sacred.
There’s of course combinations of type2 and 3, type 3 and 4, type 2 and 4, and type 1 and 4. Maybe more combinations that I’ve missed?

Type 2 might also be more “tolerant” of type 4 than type 3. But you will almost always find conflict between type 1 and 2; and type 1 and 3. Because type 1 can once be with, another time against; which frustrates types2 and 3 as they can’t really predict where this blogger stands.

So...Which type are you?

21 comments:

Shurouq said...

I'm an AB+.

Deema said...

type 1 I guess, and hopefully..mo?

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

لعنة الله على ابليسج

خليتيني اوسوس

Arfana said...

shorouqo,

lol ako 1 o 2 mako A o B. And I failed my biology class :-p


Deema,

Mafish 7ad a7san min 7ad. But my guess yes u r a 1 :-)


ma6goog,
why????? isn't it clear which type u r?;-)

Anonymous said...

I don't like the question. You shouldn't label people like that, labeling discards any potential people may have in regards to what they can evolve into and achieve.

But then again, that's just you, someone who loves to brand people or at least opts for categorizing us as opposed to letting us roam free, which I favor.

That's probably the reason for your insistence on calling me by a name (any name) as opposed to merely listening to what I have to say, which is more important.

Blogging rises from different reasons and is most of all a place for growth; even for the most intolerant person.

Forgive my sternness.

Arfana said...

azooz,

man take it easy :-)

Anonymous said...

Easy going and uncomplicated, my kinda girl.

Used too be like you till a number of people complained that I came on too strong.

Oughta send 'em over here for tutoring.

Arfana said...

azooz,

if u come on too strong then u were nothing like me :-p

i enjoy messing with u the most lol

Anonymous said...

For God's sake call me Mbarak; if you gotta call me by a name it might as well be my real name.

Your mean little trick worked.

Enjoy being messed with, by the way. Your mischievous nature is absolutely delightful.

Alia said...

I think i'm a 1
بس ما يصير تسألينا وما تجاوبين

Dark angel said...

none of them

i dont like to express my feeling only between me and myself

im kinda type of giving nippy concept ans aspect also would like to share the jesus christ and the holy bible in this very islamic traditional country after all i belong to this land , what good about blogging is that we can spread easily our contrast concepts . primary , to recondition our mind and others more than to get correspon with people :)

but as you mentioned , the majority are looking for unison and recreation and mybe for friendship .

فــــــرنـــــــاس said...

كل عام وأنت بخير

فرناس

Arfana said...

3azzooz

أي خدمة
:-)




3alloya

وليش ما يصير؟




Dark Angel,

intresting ;-)



فرناس

وفراقه عيـــــــــــــــد

Anonymous said...

You know, I often read your many comments all over the place. You're rather silent now, and somehow I don't think that's your type.

What are you up to, girl?

Arfana said...

azooz,

i have no type :-p

Anonymous said...

Yes you do.

You're my type, despite that horrid little post you wrote today.

Sometimes I'm glad you women aren't taken seriously :-)

Arfana said...

azooz,

I'm glad i don't know u in person chan i whipped your behind :-p


why horrid?

Anonymous said...

LoL

Said the girl who calls most of her writings شخابيط .

Anonymous said...

By the way, I don't see how butt whoopin would be a bad thing :-P

But if you did know me in person, we'd be married by now.

I wanna girl just like you.

Now go back into the kitchen where you belong :-)

Arfana said...

lol

I'm taken hon... shoof someone else :-p

Anonymous said...

Yeah, girls like you are often taken.

Those pesky, perky, sweet and sour girls.