Friday, December 07, 2007

Talj... Talj..



At the change of every season, Fairouz comes to me.

I’ve been waiting for winter.

for Christmas.

for the divine intervention to get us rid of ba3th el nas.

for inspiration.

for a heart felt prayer.

for a solution to el tabtab2y and those like him who ruin the joy of everything for us.

for a soft and cheesy song that feels good.

for my people to have just a little bit of dignity, and stop begging for money.

for fresh cold air.



and… yes..
I'm still waiting for you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

actually no change of season in kuwait yet , still hot !!

anyway , fairouz always makes my day

Mozart said...

فيروز

يا طيري

يا مزرعتي

يا بقرتي

يا صخلتي

Anonymous said...

hwa feen el talj...?

Arfana said...

brainless,

mafeekom saber? :-)

it's freezing.. my prayers have finally been answered :-)

Mozart,

lol how romantic :-p

Anonymous,

Soon soon